Nolin is awarding 20 $100 electric bill credits to members
Donít miss your opportunity to win one of 20 $100 bill credits! The winning members will be randomly selected and notified by Nolin RECC after November 30, 2014. In addition, one of the 20 members will be awarded home energy- efficient improvements up to $2,000.
Here are the contest rules:
- Only one entry per member/membership
- Electric bill credits and home energy upgrades are nontransferable
- Money for home improvements will be paid directly to vendors/installers
- To qualify for home energy-efficiency upgrades, home must be at least two years old and cannot be leased or under contract to sell.
- Only single-family dwellings are eligible for home energy-efficiency upgrades
- Home energy upgrade winner must redeem prize within six months of notification
- Prizes are limited to contest offer only and will include only home energy upgrades as deemed necessary by Nolin RECC
- Nolin RECC does not guarantee a specified amount of energy savings on completed or suggested upgrades.
- If upgrades are less than $2,000, Nolin RECC will not pay any differences to member
- Winners agree to be photographed and interviewed by Nolin RECC for advertising purposes
- Nolin RECC employees and directors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter contest
- Past recipients are not eligible to enter the contest